Tuesday, August 20

We're sparkling again!

Guess what? The renovation is over! 

Our managament is finally sparkling again and it appears in a completely new design. New banner, new logo, new color-scheme! The face of our management, Cathérine Cerise aka mathildamath, is gracing the new banner of the blog. What do you think of the banner?

Here's the photo with Cathy so you can view it in full size!


The model page will be ready as well very soon. When the application period ends on August 24th, all Exclusive models will get their pay! More details about that coming later.

So what do you all think of the blog make-over. Do you like it? Please let me know in the comments!

Sincerely
Rafael Grant
Owner


5 comments:

  1. loving it! the color scheme is much softer :)
    -pandaribbon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic cover ! I know that you make something special with this blog !:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I absolutly love it! Great job Rafael!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! You are amazing, I love it! I just thought I would let you knwo that some of the girls on the models page do not use stardoll anymore or have not for over 2 months! You may to check that out and find replacments, ;) ;) Wink, wink, I am a model! Lol :) xxBella

    ReplyDelete